Terms and Conditions - (September 2022)
- Legal – These terms and conditions and all contracts between European Office Supplies Ltd (European) and their customer shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Prices – all prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change without notice at any time. Fixed term pricing is available subject to status and required product range.
- Acceptance of Order – Any instruction from the customer for the supply of goods and the customers’ acceptance of those goods supplied by European, shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Delivery – There is no minimum order value. However, a mainland UK delivery charge of £5 will be applied to all orders below £100 goods value.
Next working day delivery will be attempted for any items which are in stock providing the purchase order is received before 5.00pm.
Highland and Island delivery charges – prices on application.
- Terms of Payment – Payment with order unless a credit account has been opened.
For credit accounts payment to be made by the end of the month following the date of invoice. Failure to do so may render the account being placed on credit hold or having facilities withdrawn. We do not accept credit or debit card payments over the phone.
European reserve the right to charge interest on late payment as defined under the Late Payment Law.
- Faulty Products – if any of our products is found to be faulty, then European will either replace, free of charge or issue a credit to the value of the product. We can only accept return of faulty goods after a valid European Returns Reference has been issued by our customer services team. If the product has been disposed of without our authorisation, we reserve the right to withdraw the above warranty.
- Shortages, Damaged or Incorrect Goods – these must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Goods not required – must be reported within 30 days from date of purchase and will be subject to a 20% restocking charge and collection fee if applicable. Such goods must be in a re-saleable condition.
- Retention of Title – All goods remain the property of European until payment is received in full. If the goods have been sold to a third party, then the sale proceeds will be held in trust for European until your payment to European has been made in full.
- Proof of Delivery – If required, this must be requested within 30 days of the goods dispatch date. Delivery disputes must be raised within 48 hours of delivery to be valid.
- Warranties – European warrants that every toner and ink cartridge is sold free of defect in manufacture and is covered under our agreed guarantees. This is 3 years from date of invoice for laser cartridges and 2 years from date of invoice for inkjet cartridges.
Our compatible and remanufactured cartridges are guaranteed to print to a high standard and last to the advertised yields. They will not cause damage or void the OEM warranty for the printer/copier.
This warranty does not cover damage to the product caused by accident, abuse, excessive force, disassembly or natural disaster.